Getlink, the Vital Link for 25 years
Getlink is a key player in mobility infrastructures, international transport and a leader in eco-responsible transport in Europe.
Getlink regroups the following commercial brands:
- Eurotunnel, the leader in cross-Channel transport for passenger vehicles (Eurotunnel Le Shuttle), trucks (Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Freight), Eurostar passengers and rail freight trains which travel through the Channel Tunnel;
- Europorte, France’s leading private rail freight operator;
- ElecLink, the future 1GW electrical interconnector between the United Kingdom and France;
- CIFFCO, the number one private railway training centre.
Every year, the Group transports:
on board Le Shuttle Freight Shuttles.
on board the Eurotunnel Passenger Shuttles.
travelling for half on board the high-speed Eurostar trains and on board Eurotunnel Shuttles.
between the United Kingdom and continental Europe.
of freight by Europorte France.
In 2019, Getlink employs more than 3,520 staff. At the end of 2018, its growth in revenue (+58% in 10 years), an operating margin in excess of 52%, a dividend per share multiplied by 9 over the past 10 years and the predictable cash flows up to 2086 (the term of the Concession of the Channel Tunnel), demonstrate the effectiveness and resilience of its business model.
The Getlink SE share, GET, is listed on Euronext Paris and London.
In 2019, Getlink is:
- A group which is performing, competitive and respectful of the environment;
- An innovative group with a definite focus on digitalisation;
- A customer-orientated-group;
- A group sustainably anchored at the heart of dynamic regions.
An outstanding financial performance in 2018*
Net consolidated profit (+16%)
* At the 2018 exchange rate of £1 = €1.128.