Getlink, the Vital Link for more than 25 years
Getlink is a key player in mobility infrastructures, international transport and a leader in eco-responsible transport in Europe. Getlink is committed on a daily basis to facilitating trade, supporting economic activity between the UK and continental Europe and creating value for all its stakeholders, by bringing people, business and culture together.
Getlink regroups the following commercial brands:
- Eurotunnel, the leader in cross-Channel transport for passenger vehicles (Eurotunnel Le Shuttle), trucks (Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Freight), Eurostar passengers and rail freight trains which travel through the Channel Tunnel
- Europorte, France’s leading private rail freight operator
- ElecLink, the 1GW electrical interconnector between the United Kingdom and France
- CIFFCO, the private railway training centre.
Activity and performance of the Group:
transported on board Le Shuttle Freight Shuttles since 1994.
transported on board the Eurotunnel Passenger Shuttles since 1994.
have travelled through the Channel Tunnel on board the Eurotunnel Shuttles and Eurostar trains.
transit between the United Kingdom and continental Europe through the Channel Tunnel each year.
for Europorte France per year.
In 2022, Getlink employs more than 3,400 staff.
In 2021, in the difficult context of the health crisis, the Group managed to preserve its fundamental values through strong financial discipline, allowing it to protect its cash flow. The development of new digital services for all freight and passenger customers has allowed us to strengthen our leadership position while preparing for the future. Our good operational performances, our good quality of service and the very long-term Concession of the Channel Tunnel until 2086, once again demonstrate the effectiveness and resilience of its business model.
In 2022, the Group will continue its momentum as well as its concrete actions in terms of CSR. And on 25 May, Getlink has achieved the entry into operational and commercial operations of the electricity interconnector ElecLink, which marks the start of a new business for the Group.
The Getlink SE share, GET, is listed on Euronext Paris.
In 2022, Getlink is:
- A group which is performing and competitive, despite the health crisis
- A customer-orientated-group
- A group respectful of the environment
- An innovative group with a definite focus on digitalisation
- A group sustainably anchored at the heart of dynamic regions.