A responsible governance
A corporate governance in line with tommorrow’s challenges
The governance structure of Getlink is adapted to the specific needs of the business arising from its binational nature and is part of a continuous improvement process in accordance with the Afep/Medef Code, in order to support the overall vision for the development of the Group over the next decade. It is based on a separation of the functions of the Chairman and CEO with a new Chief Executive Officer and a responsible and highly experienced board of Directors which is also international and diversified in its composition enabling it to set long-term strategic orientation and to oversee its implementation as well as the proper functioning of the internal control processes.
From the outset, the Group has developed on strong values that ensure cohesion, its future and its development. The Board of Directors is committed to promoting those values, as as the governance and ethical practices, within the Group.
Getlink SE as a European company, is a member of ASEP, the Alliance for the Promotion of European Companies.
Separation of executive responsibilities
(Since 1st July 2020)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors: Jacques Gounon
- Chief Executive Officer: Yann Leriche
Transition: strengthened chairmanship
- Representation of the Group at the highest levels in relationships with governments and others
- Representation of the Board of Directors in its relations with shareholders and investors
- Leadership role to drive the strategy, in close coordination with the Chief Executive Officer
- Binationality: cohesion between the British and French entities of the Group and its teams.
General Management is assisted by an Executive Committee, a reflection and consultation body.More information
The Board of Directors delegates to the special committees the task of preparing and submitting information on specific topics for the Board's approval. Read more on the six Board's Committees, their composition and activity.More information
The Board of Directors determines the strategic long-term orientations of the company and controls its implementation . Read more on its composition, its members and activity.More information