Europorte, committed on all tracks
Europorte, Getlink's rail freight business, is the leading private operator in France. A key player in the low-carbon mobility sector in France, it also operates in Switzerland, Belgium and Germany, as well as at the gateway to the English Channel. Europorte acts daily to propose a unique culture and an innovative global offer based on safety and quality of service.
Europorte: complementary services throughout the rail transport chain
- Collection and routing on the national rail networks, both main and secondary
- Management of railway infrastructure(ports, private and semi-public industrial sites)
- Traction of freight trains in the Channel Tunnel
turnover generated internationally
CO2 emissions thanks to Oleo100
A unique culture, an innovative global offer
- Traction of up to 184 commercial trains per week: management of 10,000 freight wagons with a fleet of 75 mainline locomotives and 280 drivers.
- 40 industrial sites, 7 major ports, 8 rail networks on which Europorte operates railway and logistics services and manages rail infrastructures.
- The most environnentally-friendly mode of transport: Tk’Blue certified and awarded the eco-responsible transport prize by the international labelling and rating agency of transportation