2020 General Meeting
The Combined General Meeting of Getlink SE was held on Thursday 30 April 2020 at 10:00 am (CET).
- In accordance with Article 4 of Order No. 2020-321 of March 25, 2020, issued pursuant to the authorisation granted by the Emergency Law to deal with the Covid-19 epidemic No. 2020-290 of March 23, 2020, Getlink’s Combined General Meeting of April 30, 2020, convened at 3 Rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris, will be held on the decision of the Board of Directors, without the shareholders and other persons entitled to attend being present in person or by telephone or audiovisual conference.
- Given that the ongoing situation linked to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic is still evolving, with regulations such as the Decree of 14 March 2020 (supplemented by the Decree of 16 March 2020) enacting various measures to combat the spread of Covid-19 (prohibiting certain gatherings in particular), the emergency Covid-19 law no. 2020-290 of 23 March 2020, the Order no. 2020-321 of 25 March 2020 adapting the meeting and decision-making rules in general meetings and within boards of directors because of Covid-19 and in view of the press releases of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) of 6 March and 27 March 2020 relating to general meetings of listed companies in the context of Covid-19, shareholders must use the means made available to them by the Company to take part in this general meeting in advance and via remote means i.e. without being present in person.
- Shareholders are invited from 8 April 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (CET) to exercise their rights as shareholders by postal or electronic means and to ask their questions in writing, in the ways set out in notice of meeting of Getlink.
- It is recommended that voting instructions or proxies be effected out online in view of the reduction in postal services – consult the user guide for internet voting.
- Since the organisation of the Shareholders’ Meeting is likely to change in line with health, legislative and regulatory requirements, shareholders are invited to regularly check the 2020 General Meeting page.
Webcast of the General Meeting and results
- Getlink Combined General Meeting – 30 April 2020: very broad approval of all resolutions submitted to the vote
- Access the webcast of the highlights of the General Meeting
- Opening protocol of the Combined General Meeting
- Presentations made to the AGM
- Presentation of the general quorum and voting results on resolutions
- Answers to the written questions to the Board of Directors
- Detailed table of the voting results on resolutions
Notice of Meeting
- Notice of Meeting of Getlink SE
- Message from the Chairman on the combined General Meeting of Getlink SE
- Notice of Meeting published in the French Gazette (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires – BALO), notice n°2000822, bulletin n°43 of 8 April 2020 (French version only)
Presentation of the new Members of the Board
- User guide for internet voting
- Updated proxy voting procedures
- Letter to shareholders Getlink & You – AGM special edition – 8 April 2020
Preliminary Notice of Meeting
- Preliminary Notice of Meeting published in the French Gazette (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires – BALO), notice n°2000399, bulletin n°28 of 4 March 2020 (French version only)
Other preparatory documents
- Access to Information relating to the general meeting to be held on April 30, 2020
- Information relating to the total number of shares and voting rights which form the share capital – Notice referred to under article R.225-73 of the French commercial code
- Report of the Statutory Auditors on resolution 20 whose purpose concerns the collective allocation plan of existing shares (French version only)
- Report of the Statutory Auditors on resolution 21 whose purpose concerns the collective allocation plan of existing shares (French version only)
- Report of the Statutory Auditors on resolution 22 whose purpose concerns the reduction of share capital by cancellation of treasury shares purchased as part of the share buy-back programme (French version only)
- Report of the Statutory Auditors on resolution 23 whose purpose concerns the share capital increase reserved to employees signed up to a Company savings plan (French version only)
- Report of the Board of Directors to the General Meeting (French version only)
- Getlink’s 2019 Universal Registration Document made available
- 2019 Universal Registration Document filed with the French Financial Market Authority (AMF) on 17 March 2020.
– Statutory and consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2019
– Management report (including the non-financial performance statement)
– Report on corporate governance
– Report and special report of the Statutory Auditors
Getlink’s email addresses dedicated to this Meeting:
- For any questions relating to the conditions and ways of taking part in this Meeting, Getlink has made available to its shareholders an email address dedicated to the 2020 General Meeting: AG2020@getlinkgroup.com
- To send written questions, you may ask them no later than the 4th business day preceding the date of the General Meeting, i.e. 24 April 2020 to the following adress PresidentGET@getlinkgroup.com. These written questions must be accompanied by a certificate of registration in a securities account.